Hot Springs are God's Fountain of youth. Hot springs refresh the mind, body and spirit. This website is dedicated to hot spring enthusiasts You have arrived at the ultimate hot springs website. This website provides comprehensive knowledge to help to visit and enjoy natural hot springs.
Hot Spring Etiquette
There is an etiquette at hot springs. There is always a courtesy code at in nature and at hot springs. It is important to know the laws of the land. It is important to know and follow the law. Its always best to know the local customs. Laws and local customs can and are different from spring to spring. Being aware of them and using the golden rule is always a good start.
10 Commandments of Hot Springs
- Respect the Individual. Be considerate of fellow hot spring enthusiasts.
- Respect Nature. Be gentle to the environment that include animals, plants and trees.
- Pack out what you pack in. Pick up all garbage even if it isn't yours.
- No Dogs in hot springs
- No Glass at hot Springs
- No Soap in hot springs. No cleaning your hair or body.
- No Candles at hot springs
- No Eating in hot springs
- No Sex in hot springs
- Hot springs can be clothing optional. Nudity is better so you don't get dirt or soap from your clothes
Locating Hot Springs
This website provides the latest for all hot springs locations. Hot springs do change and some close their business, the forest service closes it or the spring flow changes. This website tries to provide the most updated information. Each page will contain comments for hot spring enthusiast to give the latest and greatest for each spring. This website gives directions, maps, videos, pictures, gps, accessibility rating, description of the pools with temps and size and condition. There are videos of each spring. I rate the spring and link to each spring if it is available. The most important thing is to enjoy and have fun.